Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Eyelashes


I used false eyelashes before but the ones I was buying years ago, well you were able to tell that I use false eyelashes. Also I felt it took too long to put on. Years later meaning now I decided to give false eyelashes a try again. I had eBay Bucks and decided to take advantage of "free" money from eBay to buy false eyelashes. I bought the false eyelashes from raymondwong333. I bought 20 sets of lashes for $2.94!!!!!! I started to use them everyday and was able to get three days out of one set. My boyfriend hated when I wore false lashed he always said they look bad. With the lashes that I bought recently it took him two days to notice anything and even then he wasn't sure what I had done different with my eyes :) They look natural, they add length and volume but they don't scream out the fact that you have them one. Before investing money in false lashes try some maybe from eBay. If you find an eBay member that sells false lashes and you like them leave the name below this comment. If you have another place for cheap good lashes comment below also.




There are more false lashes under these :) You can tell I used them already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment