Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

NYX NYX NYX & EBAY :)

I was recently checking out NYX things on eBay. I love eBay!! Anyways, I wanted those jumbo eye penciles. At NYXs online you spend $4 something for one jumbo pencile. I got a great deal thanks to eBay!!!!! I bought them from beauty21c and the grand total was.....$14.95 (this price includes the shipping) and I was able to pick my colors :)

When it comes to buying makeup off eBay, I would recommend it because you can find good deals. I WOULDN'T BUY MAC OF EBAY!!! Too many replicas out there and you cannot be 100% sure that the makeup is authentic. Pictures and the words they use would give you a hint if the product is authentic or not, but I still WOULDN'T


Here are the colors:
1. Dark Brown
2. Gold
3. Purple
4. Pacific
5. Lime
6. Iced Mocha










No comments:

Post a Comment