Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Container Store & Makeup Organization


Recently I was at the Container Store, I wanted to get something to organize my makeup and my necklaces. I don't want to display my necklaces on my vanity. I decided to get a tie hanger, which holds up to 24 ties, so that means that it can hold up to 24 necklaces. I didn't want to place the hanger in my closet where my clothes are, so I placed it on the nob from one of my closet doors. I have a walk in clothes so I am still not displaying the necklaces. I also happened to be a the Home Depot store on day and realized that some of the tool boxes and tool bags could be easily transformed into a makeup bag for artists. They have so many compartments and the makeup could be easily organized. Below is a picture of a possible bag that could be used. The bags range from $19.99 to $40.00. If you have any other idea's feel free to post a comment below. :) Here's a direct link: http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardware-Tool-Storage/Husky/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xr5ZarixZrd/h_d2/Navigation?langId=-1&storeId=10051&style=B&catalogId=10053






























No comments:

Post a Comment