Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

St. Tropez



I am so excited, today there was a sidewalk sale in the local community stores. I got the St. Tropez set. It has the body polish which is step one, the body moisturizer which is step two and the bronzing mousse which is step three. Normally at the St. Tropez site this set goes for about $65.00. At the store that I got it from they normally sell it for $55. Today since it was the sidewalk sale I got it for $20!!!!!! This is one of the most recommended self tanners. I can't wait to try it. Kandee Johnson a makeup artist and guru on youtube recommended it. I will be giving it a try tomorrow, we will see what the results are. I have tried soooo many self tanners. Wish me luck :)

http://www.sttropeztan.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment