Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

MAC Foundation & Fix Plus

Recently I bought a new foundation from MAC. I was tired of using Neutrogena foundation and Bare Minerals powered. After the whole day my makeup looked worn and I looked tired. I purchased the MAC foundation called Studio Tech, it has full covered and it has a matte finish. You have to use it with the Fix Plus because Studio Tech is very cream and heavy if you used it alone. I wanted to get great covered, look fresh all day and not be able to tell I have any foundation on. Studio Tech does covers all three of my needs. To apply the Studio Tech I use my MAC 107 brush and spray the Fix Plus on the brush. After that I damp the brush in the Studio Tech and buff the foundation into my face. Do a light coverage don't keep damping the brush into the Studio Tech unless you notice that there is no more product coming off the brush. Do not look at the brush to determine if there is any product left, look on your face. Make sure the spot you were placing the product on has foundation there, if it does not then damp your brush into the Studio Tech. To set your foundation use the Blot Powered. Simply take an all over face brush sweep the brush over the Blot Powered and then go all over your face. The Blot Powered has silicone in it so it will absorb the oil off the face and keep the makeup looking fresh. After completely finishing your makeup, to set it use spray the Fix Plus on your face. Hold it as far away from your face as you can. You don't want to drench your face in the spray.

If you have any questions feel free to comment or email me :)

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS!!

Prices:

Studio Tech: $29.50
Fix Plus: $18.00
Blot Powered: $22.00
















Link to my channel------> http://www.youtube.com/user/skrepy1990

No comments:

Post a Comment