Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

First Post

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the blog. I am a you tuber that does hauls and reviews on products. Normally that type of person would be called a guru. But since I have just started I will not be identifying myself as that. I am not a professional in any way. I have posted a video today, its a review on the icing makeup. Icing is a company similar to Claire's however, Icing has items that are designed for more mature women. Claire's gives me the impression that it is more for young girls. I purchased an eyelash curler, a Safari eyeshadow kit collection, a bronzer, and a brush set. The brush set, eyeshadow collection and curler were purchased so I can have them in my bag, incase I need a touch up or end up sleeping over at a friends house. The quality of the items is very good in my opinion and do recommend them to you. Icing had a buy one and get a second item for 50% off deal. If you have any question please feel free to comment. If you have any requests please feel free to comment also.



Link to my channel------> http://www.youtube.com/user/skrepy1990

No comments:

Post a Comment